Working at Abbott Laboratories — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Abbott Laboratories pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Abbott Laboratories

From Abbott — 01/11/2010

Overall a good company. Good benefits and job security. The location is less than to be desired.

From Lake County, Il — 06/26/2008

I've been at Abbott since Nov 2007 ... Haven't had any real problems. There is a large lacking in the area of documentation, but for the most part, people are nice, reliable. I hear the growth potential is next to nil, hence the low rating, haven't seen anything to disprove this yet. Pay is fair, benefits are fantastic ... and there is no such thing as job security. Anyone that says different is either high or a liar.

From UAE — 08/19/2006

Its one of the best organizations in terms of ethics,atmosphere and security.There is nothing called perfect in this world.