Working at ABB — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ABB pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ABB

From Texas — 11/21/2009

ABB has been selected several times as the best employer. I have red all comments in this site and I saw that the people who wrote, either didn't perform up to standards, or were not commited.
In ABB there is a much or less work as people want, usually in recession time all companies not only ABB need to make decision to keep the company running. I have been working with this company for 10 years and seen many employees overflowing and complaining rather than building or making something to secure their jobs.
It is a pitty that people can write this kind of nasty comments for a great company.