Working at A.M. Leonard — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about A.M. Leonard pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at A.M. Leonard

From Piqua, OH — 10/20/2010

Best job I've ever had. I love the people I work with. The work environment is top notch, you'd be hard pressed to find a better work environment. The President of the company is, by far, the best boss I've ever had. I don't know how long I'll be here, but I'd love to give this company 200% every single day until mentally, or physically, I am no longer able to actually work.

Absolutely love this place. I look forward every day to going into work. Like any job, it has it's ups and downs, but at the end of the day, you will never find a better place to work at. I come into work smiling and leave smiling, and to me, that's everything.