Working at 99 cents only warehouse — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 99 cents only warehouse pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 99 cents only warehouse

From Commerce California — 02/23/2010

I started working at the warehouse almost two years. I started off as a secretary but I've learned so many things. I work closely with management. Working here gives you many opportunities to grow if your willing to work hard. Every week they post new jobs that can only be taken by people who work here. This includes supervisor positions and office positions. They have Medical Benefits and a 401k program that they match. How many companies do that? Especially in this economy. The one's that complain are usually the one's i see walking out because they are expecting to make salary the first week they work. Those are the people I see stopping and talking during their shift and they get mad when their production is down.