Working at 500lb Marketing Solutions — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 500lb Marketing Solutions pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 500lb Marketing Solutions

From Portland, OR — 05/23/2009

I worked for this company for a year and a half, and while I left to pursue another opportunity (with more management responsibilities), I continue to have a great relationship with the company and their CEO (we hired them at the company I'm at presently). John (their CEO), has always found great talent to be on the team. It was fun to work there -- it's definitely not the cubicle world. It was made clear to me when I started that the company was a startup, and I took this into consideration throughout my employment. They were always able to accomodate my needs. Work was fun and challenging, we could work from home, and the company paid 100% healthcare and dental for me and my family. I'm not sure who would have written a negative review here - sounds like a disgruntled person. I enjoyed my time working there and it paved the way to some great relationships and opportunities for me.