Working at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 5 Guys Burgers and Fries pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries

From Fargo, ND — 08/30/2010

i have been working at 5 guys since it opened six months ago and i can say that it is alright but it is getting very annoying with all the people quiting and re hiring of new people who don't know what the f they are doing. The secret shop money is awesome when you get it. The work itself is pretty simple and is not hard at all. it does get busy and overwhelming at times but thats life and you have to get over it. I wish they would give more raises to red shirts as i have only recieved one at .50 cents and am very reliable and a hard worker. the worst thing about working there is closing as it takes about an hour if we have good staff and 2 hours if we are shorthanded on staff and don't get out of their until 12am. but all in all it is a good job but obviously not something i want to do for much longer in my short lived life.