Working at 4G Data Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 4G Data Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 4G Data Systems

From ny, ny — 02/15/2008

Lets keep its short, 4G is company that hires students, that have NO experince, and than really its up to you, how to take it from there, as for pay thats really the only thing thats sucks, as for co-workers they pretty cool,, to bad 4G wont pay what the employees deserve.

From New York, NY — 01/07/2008

Wow. Talk about grammar. Did you read what you wrote before you hit the submit button. I need not say no more. I got to stop my head from spinning. As for the other looser. I remember someone always telling me. Always be loyal. that person knows who i am talking about. No matter what they have done.

From New York, NY — 01/04/2008

What ever losers. You sound like a couple of couple of high school girls getting your cheery poped. Just awful. If you cant handle the work then go work for time warner answering phones all day about why there router doesn't work, but that may be to hard for you to. You guys probably still live with your parents huh. Life's hard and so is the IT business. Oh wait i think i hear something. Oh sorry it's still you whining about how hard work is. You guys don't know nothing about hard work. Try working in the the cane field cutting sugar canes by the tun just to make a couple of dollars. Or working in the rice field. When you know the meaning of hard work you come see me. I'll tell you if it was hard work or if you just stopped jerking off.

Later Loosers.