Working at 4C ChildCare Unlimited — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 4C ChildCare Unlimited pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 4C ChildCare Unlimited

From Flint, Mi — 09/24/2009

This organization has some pluses, such as benefits, work/life balance and location. The director of this agency, however, has no managerial or people skills. She expects her employees to do things that she would never consider doing herself, some serious, such as falsifying numbers to meet grant requirements to minor irritations like shoveling the walkway in the winter. She has her employees move heavy furniture and supplies and paint walls and ceilings, even though the agency is a childcare training and referral agency, not a handyman's business. She berates and embarasses employees. She allows certain employees to frequently slide on their job duties, but expects the others to pick up the slack. The agency clearly has a 2, maybe 3 tier hierachy. Major cutbacks have come through and how she has distributed the remaining hours is improper, unfair and possibly illegal. She, of course, has not been touched by the cutbacks. So much for "us all being on the same team". I have never had such a director in all my 35 years of employment. She is not aware of half of the workings of the agency and frequently shows her lack of knowledge and understanding at meetings, etc. She had personally made life a nightmare for many of her employees and will continue to until the agency goes out of business--which most likely will happen in the near future. Very discouraging to try to be profession and positive in this toxic worksite.