Working at 3PAR — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 3PAR pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 3PAR

From Washington, DC — 06/16/2010

What I liked...

Work from home. Good Technology & Customer loyalty was common. 80% of businnes was repeat customers

What i Disliked!
Management - Sales rules and SEs are bitches. Benefits were ok but seem to cut Tuition Reimbursement without notice. Cheap company overall. Had to justify modest dinners with customers some of the time. Bonus structure changed and that really affected overall compensation by 12%. Numerous customer support issues to deal. No real growth path disclosed by managers. My Advice get some good local SE Management and local sales people