Working at 24Seven Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 24Seven Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 24Seven Inc.

From New York, NY — 09/25/2010

I've had a very positive experience with 24 Seven when I worked with them for more than two years from 2007 -2010. I've worked with several of the recruiters from the company, and they have all been professional and knowledgeable. The first company I got placed with was a good fit skill wise and personality wise, and I found I enjoyed freelancing because I had a greater work / life balance.

When that position finally ended, I had to wait a few weeks for something else to open up. I got helpful feedback from one of the recruiters about a computer program I could learn to increase my skills and get more work. After taking classes, I got placed in another position. It was a well-known company, and I don't know if I would have been able to get an interview there on my own, but the agency was able to get me in the door because of their relationship with the client.

24 Seven also placed me at the company I am currently working for now- I started off freelancing and when a position opened up within the company I was hired full time.

Fashion design is a very competitive industry. But if you are skilled and work hard and are helpful to the clients, 24 Seven is going to be a great resource to you. And the benefits they offer freelancers is a plus. I would definitely work with them again in the future.

From New York City — 06/16/2010

I worked with 24 Seven as freelance talent from 2000-2001 when the company was quite new in the industry & with only their NYC office.

I recall receiving a call back shortly after submitting my CV requesting an interview at which time I met with the company's president & top placement agent. In that meeting my career goals & the names of potential employers were discussed and within two weeks I was placed at Liz Claiborne which I subsequently left for another position I secured on my own.

When that opportunity did not pan out as expected, I immediately contacted the agent who previously placed me & within a week I was placed in a suitable position with another industry leader. With both opportunities I was offered full time permanent positions but declined for personal reasons.

My overall experience with the company was extremely professional from agents to the companies that I was placed with. I am aware that the company has changed since that time however I think the unprofessional service described in the previous reviews is really a reflection of the agent's character & not the entire company.
I also think it's only important to keep in mind that the industry, like many others, has suffered tremendously from the global recession and the abundance of opportunities that existed in the early part of this decade just aren't there anymore.