Working at 24 Hour fitness — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 24 Hour fitness pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 24 Hour fitness

From escondido — 02/26/2010

I LOVE WORKING FOR 24!!! :D

From california — 01/14/2010

I love this job, I'm making about 20 and hour and only working 35hrs per week. I take long lunches so I can eat and work out. It's low stress and I get to look at hot girls all day. It's the perfect sales job for me. Hopefully Obama will come up with some benefits because I have none. That is the only down fall about the job!!

From henderson,nv — 09/06/2009

I've worked for 24 hour fitness for over a year. Over the last 6 months front desk employees no longer receive commission on supplements/merchandise. Another incentive we had was an extra $5.00 for setting up new billing,that also was taking away. We're only allowed to work 4-5 hours per day. Overall, it's still a job,employees are great,fun environment and great for your mental health.

From Corona, Ca — 07/28/2009

Pay. terrible. minimum wage if you dont break commision. i broke commision almost eevry time. buti had to scrach and beg and look like a chump doing it. respect ... good to go on that. every 1 is a frind here. all trign to make a living. BENIFIFTS?!?!?! WHERE!!!!! SHOW ME!!! job security,.,, heh ull quit befor u get fired homeslice. work life.. is good to go.. upbeat gym. groth? yea theres groth if u sell the right things. i got promoted.. demoted then promoted... lawl. location... they are always in good spots. compete... yes we all have fun doing it... who can make them come in.. and who can sell. work environment is sweet. gotta love the eye candy. overall... i dont really need to maeke money. im doing this till i goto into the service. to server my country in a different way then health awarness. marines... they kick ass.. trust me.. u work here you will understand