Working at 21st Mortgage Corporation — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about 21st Mortgage Corporation pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at 21st Mortgage Corporation

From Knoxville, TN — 02/04/2010

I have worked for 21st for 3 years. The advancement potential is there if you want it. The pay is decent, the benefits are good. In Servicing, you have to work one late night (12p-9pm) per week and one Saturday morning (9am-12p) per month. That is, unless you don't perform and get your goals. If your goals percentage falls below a certain point, you are required to work another late night and another Saturday. Overall, the environment is fun and friendly, however it is a business and there are limits to the free-spirit feel.

From Knoxville, TN — 06/08/2007

I loved working for 21st Mortgage, especially in the Remarketing Department. The people are very friendly and there is a great opportunity to move up in the company. The company is growing very fast and they are always needing new people.